DONATE A CAR
Donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes, Habitat for Humanity’s vehicle donation program and help us build strength and stability for local families.
Your vehicle donation is yet one more way that you can support Habitat for Humanity’s work in San Bernardino, Redlands, Colton, Highland, Rialto, Yucaipa, Grand Terrace, Fontana, Big Bear Lake, Running Springs, Lake Arrowhead, Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville, and more. It’s quick and easy to donate, and it may count as a tax deduction.
We accept many different types of vehicles including: cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Towing is free!
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from your vehicle sale will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It’s fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in the San Bernardino Area?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Southern California?
- The State of California will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.